It’s pointless having a fantastic website if no-one knows about it. jDynamic can develop a
customised online marketing campaign to maximise your website’s visibility and connect
your business with more customers. Depending on the nature of your business and target
market, certain types of marketing techniques will work better than others. Our expertise
includes: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Email Marketing, Affiliate
Marketing, Social Networking, Video Distribution and much more.
Our Internet marketing products offer result-driven services, and exceptional customer support. Our web marketing team provides services such as Social Media, Link Building, Local Search, PPC, Content Creation, Web Design, and Conversion Videos.
One of our friendly staff will advise on the best possible solution that is suitable for your target audience. They will listen to what you’re trying to achieve with your business and help you get the most of your marketing budget.
So take advantage of our experience and expertise in helping businesses succeed online today.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Trust the experts at jDynamic. We have years of experience in optimising websites for top
rankings in search engines. If your website has been built by jDynamic, it is already highly
optimised from the ground up. But allow our SEO experts to fine-tune your website for
maximum performance and take it to the next level.
We know SEO
jDynamic’s Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) team knows exactly how search engines work, as well as how to refine every aspect of your website so that it ranks high in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Statistics show the majority of your potential online customers use search engines like Google or Yahoo to find the products or services you sell. In addition, 93% of people never look beyond the first few pages of search results, so getting to the top is crucial for your online success.
An investment in SEO will help get your site ranked higher, which means more free traffic.
jDynamic has a proven track record of gaining high search engine rankings for our clients.
It is a relatively well known fact that Google and most other major search engines change their rating criteria from time to time. For organisations that are now starting to use Search Engine Optimisation, the latest generation of changes has created fantastic opportunities.
Websites that have occupied top search engine positions for years are now being replaced by modern, optimised and highly relevant content. Naturally, not everybody is excited by this news. But we couldn’t be happier.
The result for end users is great because they are able to find more relevant and up-to-date information. The result for you is even better, as it gives you an unprecedented opportunity to take advantage of Search Engine Optimisation and its many benefits.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Getting your website on the front page of search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing,
is easier and more cost effective than you may think.
While SEO is a fundamental traffic generation strategy, paid search advertising is by far
the most immediate and controllable form of search engine marketing. jDynamic will
create a professional campaign that ensures your website has maximum exposure in search engines when potential customers search for keywords related to your business in your target city, state or country.
The best thing? You only ever pay when someone clicks on your ad. jDynamic will help you fix how much you pay per click and the maximum your business will pay each day. Our clever paid search advertising management team will continue to optimise your campaign to maximise the results and minimise the costs to your business.
Search Engine Marketing offers a series of unique advantages, including:
- Extreme leverage – reach millions of prospective customers instantly
- High precision – reach specifically targeted demographics
- Low overheads – save money on printing, postage and distribution
- Measurable results – track how and why your prospects find you
- Low risk – avoid the costly pitfalls of traditional marketing techniques
These unique benefits have made search engines the most powerful marketing tools in the world. Thousands of Australian companies are already enjoying the benefits of Search Engine Marketing; and so can you.
Social Media Marketing
Social media is a large-scale revolution in the way your customers communicate online.
Potential buyers are communicating all over the web and, in order to stay competitive,
Australian companies must get involved in the conversation.
jDynamic helps clients develop a focused social media strategy by leveraging new ways of communicating with their customers and building their brand presence online.
It is important to assess your company’s unique needs before attempting to implement any social media marketing campaigns. jDynamic can analyse opportunities in your market to ensure you have clear direction in the best way to get involved in the natural two-way conversation happening with your customers.
We provide the following services:
- Market Analysis – What communities exist online that your business can tap into?
- Reputation Management – What are customers saying about your brand online?
- Competitive Analysis – What are customers saying about your competition online?
- Content Creation – How should you communicate with your target market online?
- Application Creation – What widgets can be created to help build your brand?
- Blog Design & Creation
Given the buzz and increased budget expenditure into the social media space, it is important to understand why you should consider a social media strategy.
- It’s natural
Unlike banner ads, or overly commercial ways of advertising, engaging your customers online and letting them spread your message for you allows your website to be exposed to large communities in a natural fashion.
- Low cost and extremely high leverage
When communities and platforms are chosen correctly, the results can be exponential, with avid supporters of your brand spreading your message for you.
- It’s fast
The instantaneous nature of many of the social media platforms allow your company to disseminate its communication at a rapid efficiency.
- Improve search engine optimisation
A well structured social media strategy should not only boost traffic to your website, but achieve improved search engine presence with increased number of people back-linking to your website.
There are many platforms to leverage when it comes to social media. It is important to understand which platform will provide the best result for your company’s objectives. These include:
- Social Networks (Facebook, Myspace, etc)
- News (Digg, Reddit, etc)
- Video Sharing Sites (Youtube, Google Video, etc)
- Photo sharing sites (Flickr, Photobucket, etc)
- Q&A Websites (Yahoo Answers, Wikianswers)
Each medium has its own best practices and guidelines for community behaviour and participation, so it is important to have an understanding of how to approach your objectives before beginning to use any of these platforms for marketing.
It wouldn’t be surprising if you are horrified by the ridiculous costs associated with running conventional marketing campaigns. High performing, low-cost marketing techniques can seem like an impossible dream. Not anymore. With email marketing, that dream has become a reality for business owners throughout Australia.
jDynamic offers the easiest & most affordable email marketing solution for your business. Our email service, called jMailPro, is easy to use and extremely powerful.
According to the Direct Marketing Association, in 2009, email has delivered $43.52 in sales for every dollar spent.
Establishing an email newsletter is likely to be the single highest ROI action you can take to improve your Internet presence. You can leverage the low cost of email to:
- Build solid relationships with your customers and prospects
- Up sell / cross sell additional products or services
- Generate consistent leads
- Automate your marketing campaigns
- Create marketing campaigns on shoestring budgets
What jMail Pro does
- Manage your list of customers and prospects and their information
- Easily create and send email campaigns with rich text formatting, images and links
- Personalises each email so emails are addressed as: “Dear Richard” instead of “Dear Friend”
- Use auto responders to automatically follow up with prospects? Send highly targeted emails to specific customers and prospects
- Integrates with your website to collect leads in minutes
- Automatically tracks customer behaviour and email statistics
Consider the alternatives
It’s time to stop wasting hard-earned marketing dollars on strategies that keep missing the bullseye that is your target market. Mass produced mail and advertising campaigns are:
- Expensive – with spiralling media, graphics, printing and postage costs
- Impractical – requiring intensive coordination, planning and resources
- Hit-or-miss – making results vague and difficult to measure
- Impersonal – targeted at a broad market segment rather than the individual
Put simply, they just don’t have the impact they used to, and will never give you the direct, immediate and measurable customer responses you need to effectively drive your sales process.
The most important Marketing medium
Not only is email marketing the most accessible marketing medium available today, it has proven to be the best performing marketing strategy of the 21st century. With average returns as high as 5725% (yes, that’s a return of $57 for every dollar spent), nothing else has even come close. It’s no surprise that email marketing was considered the most important advertising medium by over 80% of marketers last year.
So how exactly can your business benefit from the power of email marketing? Here’s how:
Unbeatable cost-benefit ratio
Compared to alternative methods, email marketing is inexpensive to set up and run – you will not find better “bang-for-your-buck” anywhere.
Maximises customer relationships
Continuously adds value to your customers through personalised, targeted information, deepening your customer relationship and encouraging repeat business.
Ultra high leverage
Creates huge leverage by applying advanced, automated technologies that do most of the work for you, freeing up your time to focus on other parts of your business.
Tracks customer responses and measures results, helping you fine tune your message and improve performance over time.
This low-cost, high-return investment has left some of our clients running to catch up with demand as enquiries generated through email campaigns flood their inboxes. By using the right software and following a few simple guidelines, this dream could become your reality within months – in some cases even weeks.
Not only do personally relevant emails secure customer trust and interest, they also boost response rates and overall sales effectiveness. With the software available today, it is possible to segment your audience emails in any way you choose, including:
- Personal characteristics: gender, age, profession, interests, location
- Buyer status: new buyers, active buyers, VIP buyers, lapsed buyers
- Buyer behaviour: prior purchases or product enquiries, previous spend amount, email open rate
Refining your campaign in this way boosts sales and helps close sales faster. No other marketing vehicle is able to produce such timely, personalised and targeted messages through access to a database of subscriber profiles.
A Comprehensive Strategy
jDynamic has spent years accelerating our clients’ sales process using tailored email marketing strategies. We offer more than just a mailing list program or newsletter template… ours is a complete strategy that combines:
- Customer relationship management
- Content development
- Email publishing
- Statistical analysis
Over the years we have worked closely with a wide range of businesses and organisations, and have developed:
- Extensive experience – meeting similar challenges for other organisations
- Specialist knowledge – of email marketing technologies and their practical applications
- Marketing expertise – targeting and refining email marketing campaigns to achieve optimum results
- Specialised tools – used to effectively implement your email marketing campaigns
- Efficient processes – allowing us to deliver cost-effective solutions
Don’t Miss Out
Building a solid, growing subscriber base is the lowest risk, highest yield way to launch you into the next phase of your business. However, business owners everywhere are quickly catching on, expanding their reach into markets ahead of their competitors.
If you want explosive customer networks, but don’t want to spend your marketing budget regaining lost ground, then it’s time to develop an email marketing strategy that places your business as the leader in your industry today.
Implement an internet marketing strategy to get noticed online by thousands of potential customers.
Ready to get started?
Schedule your free consultation to get what you and your business needs to reach your goals.